Addco 7/8" rear Swaybar (rubber bushings?)

kheider

OK. I must be getting old. But I installed my Addco sway bar back in 1999 with the supplied

4 poly urethane bushings and brackets for a car that came factory equiped with a sway bar.

I left the unused parts from the kit in a big storage unit. Before I go digging through that

storage unit (big mess):

Does the Addco sway bar kit also come with RUBBER BUSHINGS?

(1999 is just too long ago for me to remember.)

I bought them a LONG time ago from carparts.com (before JC Whitney bought them out). At that time, carparts.com only carried the one with rubber bushings and also offered a 30% off online "coupon" so I ended up paying only $90 for the bar. They also accidentally shipped me a 2nd bar, and when I asked them what I should do with the 2nd bar, they said to keep it. So I got 2 Addco rear sway bars for $90.

I don't mind rubber bushings. I've heard poly's need oiled regularly or they'll squeak. I like to avoid unnecessary maintennance because I'm a lazy ass.

I don't mind rubber bushings. I've heard poly's need to be oiled regularly or they'll squeak.

Exactly why I am wondering if I have rubber bushing in storage. Poly urethane squeaks

like a SOB if you don't lube it very 6 months. When I was 25 I thought it was worth it. Now that

I am 30, I can live without poly urethane squeaks.

With rubber you just put it in and forget about it for 10+ years.

As Shawn already knows, my car is one of (if not) THE BEST handling W-body out there.

I am willing to sacrifice a little bit of cornering ability to silence the rear sway bar.

My suspension mods:

Koni's on all 4 corners

Addco 7/8" rear sway bar (with modified zerc inserts on bracket mounts)

GM front STB

RAT rear STB

225/55/16 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S on 5 spoke wheels

Moog rack, Dana Tie Rod ends, ball joints, RUBBER control arm bushings

Mcquay-Norris Strut mounts