GTP windows.. no tint or tint?

Addicted to eaton

tint the windows? or no?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. tint the windows? or no?

• NO!
    • DUH! its not even a question
    • Un decided/Other Please list

Thinking of keeping the gto as a daily driver and making the GTP a Toy car. For a few reasons. GTP can be made a very fun car for Very cheap. I like the GTP better, I know it whines a lot but I like it! and well I’m attached to it. New motor will be on its way soon for 500$

So tint or no tint?

anthonysgtp.jpg

anthonysgtpblah.jpg

Even with mine I hate coming to an intersection in the middle of no where with no street lights trying to see if anything is coming from the other directions.

Jamie

15% for the front windows, 5% for everything behind the B pillars. I have that setup on my truck and like it.. I also do a lot of night driving and have no issues with it that dark.

i test drove a car with deep tint on all the glass... and man... did it bother me driving it on a cloudy afternoon. it was a vert.... it was easier to see over the glass than through it. :lol:

I'm thinking reversing out of driveways / parking spots, would be very difficult

agreed. nuisance, but depends on how dark it goes. But definitely worth having the tint as far as my opinion. I'd never go 5% or anything, but even a light tint can make a big difference in appearance, and still be easy to see out of at night.