Turn signal stalk snapped

ns87

How fucking hard do you have to be on it to snap it off?!

:lol:

Haven't had a chance to see it yet, it's only been described to me (he's not a car guy). I'm hoping that he just pulled it out by mistake

fucking hulk shit right there, i love breaking shit on JY cars that no one would buy. Albeit it pisses me off when all the drivers side door switches are goine on GP cuz some jackass broke them.....

Well, I took a peak. His TSS is definitely broke, not the stalk. Sometimes it clicks, most of the time it just freely swings, and no turn signals work. The hazzards do work.

Have fun! i hate that job!! I also broke a wheel in two lol!

That job is a bitch. I've done it twice, without the proper pressing tools. The second time was in the dark!

IMG_1407.jpg

Damn that spring is hard as hell to compress, and running that wire is also a total PITA.

I found this to be a great technique though!

IMG_1415.jpg

IMG_1410.jpg

How easy is it/how do you get that black plastic trim piece off from the dash....the big one that goes around the radio, cluster, etc..

It literally pops right out. Very easy.

050708_232302.jpg

wtf-1.jpg

They were suppose to stay ONE PICE!! lol

So i just pluged the switch in under tha dash and held it in my hand! re-route the horn and ur good to go! Even passed inspecton lol!

TSS.jpg