Call me a nerd......

AWeb80

I just saw my first TGP in person this morning. It was in fair condition and it had some sort of wing on the back....not obnoxious (sp?) , but bigger than the factory spoilers....it was black and the only flaw that I could see, was that the front air-dam was missing a piece out of it.

Well, it made my day, cause i'd never seen one in person before. 8)

(EDIT) I saw it on the way to school, i wish I could have stopped the dude and talked to him....damn.

Guest TurboSedan

YOU NERD! lol j/k. i about shit a brick when i seen my first TGP (in Gillette, WY of all places) - and i now own the engine from that car (Turbo STE). the second was another white Turbo STE, which is in Laramie. i raced it once on I-80 in my Cutlass - i passed her (i didn't come up behind her hauling ass either not giving her a chance btw). she tried to catch me but couldn't and gave up (she was pissed - i thank my 5-speed for that one and/or the TSTE was in rough shape). the only TGP coupe i've ever seen is RedZMonte's black one. kinda funny i've seen two TSTE's, but only one TGP coupe; and the TSTE is much much more rare.

joshua

I saw a red one when it was brand new at the dealer. I still kick myself for not taking pictures of it. Another one that I kick myself about is the 2 new Indy Berettas at the dealer that I also didn't get pictures of. I do have a few neat ones though, like the Corvette Gran Sport, Impala SS, '93 Viper (1st year), 2 '92 Typhoons - took pictures of all the window stickers also (call me a nerd too). The Viper had an extra sticker that was a $40,000 dealer mark-up making it like $92,000 believe it or not (they were hard to get the first year).

Oh well, at least you didn't see it while standing in line to get into a Star Trek convention. :lol:

Star Trek is ghey in all its entirety. I'd never be caught there.

I saw a "TGP" once.... well.... it said it was a TGP....but, when I raced it.... I heard no turbo spooling... or any other turbo related noises.... infact.... it sounded like a stock 3.1MPFI :lol:

even down the the fact that it was giving only slightly better performance than my bros 91 GP LE..... once I stopped and talked to him, asked him what year his car was.... he said 92 :lol:

nerd.

i saw my first one up here, it was red, 5-speed, and 12psi of boost. i didnt see much, just his tailights a few car lenghs in front of me.

then he went to springfield, and he got to see my sexy ass

Guest TurboSedan
i meant my car's ass dude, the highly polished DUAL ovals, and he got to hear the DOHC SCREAM, and boy did it ever.

i know, i was just giving you shit lol

joshua