FS: Whole 1993 Buick Regal GS, can part out.

sethstorm

My Regal has about had all the miles it could handle - and it's not looking good for repairing it.

Right now, I'm looking at lot of front end work (engine mounts, trans/oil pan cover, ball joint on left side ) as well as an engine that may be mixing oil with coolant. Also of note is that parts of the right side door area around the door are rusting. The only parts I'd know that have aren't dead, dying or broken are the interior parts.

I'll put it at $600 or best offer for the whole car including the wheels.

(warning: The images are huge but detailed)

Photos of the damage:

http://24.106.244.12/images/regal_damage/

Photos of the car itself should you'd want me to list it for parts:

http://24.106.244.12/images/regal/

(Note: Pics added, see below)

More photos(older ones, but still detailed enough for those wanting more photos of things such as undercarriage and shifter):

http://24.106.244.12/images/regal/exterior/

http://24.106.244.12/images/regal/interior/

Update: I would be willing to sell it to someone who wants to save it and can get to the Dayton, OH area with a trailer.

(Note to moderators: This can be moved to For Sale if you wish, as I do have a price for the car whole)

Well, I know it's not a part out thread......But if you go that route...If the shifter knob is MINT, I would like to buy that as well as the steering wheel.

Right now, it's in the shop for the estimate - but I'll see if I have some images closer up of it.

I'm more or less seeing if there's enough interest to ask the shop for it back for parting it out.

The damage/rust on it is mostly front-end as I've said along with that right side below the door.

It looks good on the outside but the metal under it isn't so good. I've initially had to replace the fuel tank, swap the brakes, and send the stock rims/wheels out on a totaled '91. That and it was supposed to have fog lights but whomever replaced it in a front end accident screwed it up.

This wasn't an Ohio car as much as it was a Michigan car - which means it's seen a lot worse.

Right now, I'd be willing to ask if they can take off the wheels/rims and put the body on a flatbed. What I can say is that the steering wheel has some wear on the top, but the shifter knob I'd be willing to vouch for.

if you part that out i'd like the fenders and hood, and i need the grill definitely. PM me we can work something out :mrgreen:

My humble opinion is fix it. Its going to be cheaper than buying a new car. And with the economy the way it is, its more cost effective. The car is nearly rust free on the undercarriage. its got many good years left...

This is his car, and I think it looks great, and is well worth saving...

regal_winter_05.png

^If that is the car, save it!

A lot of front end work would have to be done, but if you don't mind the rust below the door and on the right side, I'd be willing to put the whole car up.

My humble opinion is fix it. Its going to be cheaper than buying a new car. And with the economy the way it is, its more cost effective. The car is nearly rust free on the undercarriage. its got many good years left...

This is his car, and I think it looks great, and is well worth saving...

I would be open to having it sold as a whole car if someone wants to save it from the scrapyards.

How many Dayton members are there going to be that I've never met??

I think I've seen that car before! I liked it! What are you asking??

If you've been around the UD/downtown area, you're right.

I figured I'd ask here first as there were more than a few from the area that may have seen it. I'll let you know a bit later when I hear back from the shop.

If the seats are in good shape, I'll take the front seats, rear seats, and both front and rear center console's. Gimme a price, and I can be down to Dayton real quick to pick the stuff up.

If the seats are in good shape, I'll take the front seats, rear seats, and both front and rear center console's. Gimme a price, and I can be down to Dayton real quick to pick the stuff up.

It might just be cheaper to offer him a price on the whole car!!

How many Dayton members are there going to be that I've never met??

I think I've seen that car before! I liked it! What are you asking??

If you've been around the UD/downtown area, you're right.

I'm originally from Brookville. :cool:

It might just be cheaper to offer him a price on the whole car!!

Depends on how much he wants for the entire car, and how much he wants just for the seats. I really don't have the space for another car.

Depends on how much he wants for the entire car, and how much he wants just for the seats. I really don't have the space for another car.

The whole car price has been listed up at the top. I'd be welcome to any offers to buy about anything off that car that works as well.

For those wanting parts- If you can come and remove them, that would be preferred.

Mods, needs to be moved to the For Sale section..

Slick, buy the car, and put your old pieces in the car, then sell it again, and make your money back!