:ugone2far:

07544659_1X.JPG

07544659_3X.JPG

07544659_9X.JPG

07544659_2X.JPG

Four Seater as well...

07544659_6X.JPG

Wow.......Just....... :eek:

I would definitely ride in this. Just to see people's reactions when I get out.

"Using your sister's car? Your's in the shop or something?"

"No . . . why?"

Can't stop the feeling that this car is somehow fraudulent.

Check out this link, it's Barbie's 50th birthday. She may be 50 years old, but man is she HOT!!!

http://blogs.carpoint.ca/2009/03/barbie-gets-custom-fiat-500-for-50th-birthday.html

Fiat?? Barbie gets a Fiat?

I heard that if Barbie was a real chick that she'd be 7'2" with a 8" long neck . . .

How in the hell is she supposed to fit into that thing!!

Barbie driving an 88 Regal.....Hrmmm.....

You're right, Barbie drove a Corvette in 1988. There's even a "Power Wheels" version - power makes it go!

Barbie driving an 88 Regal.....Hrmmm.....

You're right, Barbie drove a Corvette in 1988. There's even a "Power Wheels" version - power makes it go!

Well, the 1st Gen's do have Corvette Inspired suspension. Guess this person figured it was close enough to a Corvette. :lol:

yeah, that's factory.

Tell us more, Brian. What do you know about this special edition? That's not just pink that's Barbie Pink! There must be a good story to go along with this.

yeah, that's factory.

Tell us more, Brian. What do you know about this special edition? That's not just pink that's Barbie Pink! There must be a good story to go along with this.

Your sarcasm detector needs a battery :lol: or maybe mine does...

yeah, that's factory.

Your sarcasm detector needs a battery :lol: or maybe mine does...

:lol: Actually I thought you meant it was one of those awful "dealer special editions," not really a factory car, per se. They were always awful--never this awful mind you. But aside from me dopely not getting your sarcasm, there must be a great story behind this car, one way or another.

mysterymachine.jpg

I kid you not, there is a Mystery Machine in town where I live!!!! I've only seen it like 3 or 4 times, but it's always an attention grabber.

you're right Cody....I can't remember where I've seen it now............

WOW... One of my friends LOVES pink and she said that the hub caps need to be pink too. lol. I want to see the original owner of that car and fuck her in the ass.

Fixed!