Rear deck carpet

GnatGoSplat

Anyone know where I can get some carpet to match the stuff on the rear deck (or "rear package shelf" to those who speak service-manualese)?

I'd like to find something that matches in both color and texture. By texture I mean fuzziness.

I didn't find the color to match, but I found black with the same feel to it then I dyed the deck carpet

The panel behind the seats is what I used the stuff on.

CIMG1635.jpg

I think I just got it from Fabric Land

Jamie

Autozone has some stuff that looks similar...just might not be as thin and easy to contour to anything, should you have contours (lumina rear deck is flat, but i dunno what the CS rear deck looks like). The stuff is auto carpet and its by the floormats.

Oh, sub box carpet. I actually have some of that, but it's really dark black & gray speckles. I don't think I can dye that red. BTW, I need red, guess I should have mentioned that earlier. Maybe there exists red sub box carpet that I can tint to the right shade? Thanks for the lead, I forgot about sub box carpet.

I'm just doing a small section so I'd like it to not be a lot thicker than original material. I think auto carpet might be a little thick and be visibly puffier.

I got some of the light grey carpet from them and its not too thick. I was going to re do my back deck but never got around to it. It looks like it would contour pretty well to the curves. I also got cans of grey carpet color spray and might just find a junkyard one and spray it with that.