High beems on 1.5 Gen.

LuckoftheGTP

I hope this is the right place. Is there a way get rid of the high beems and have the outside head light have both reg. and high beems?

WHY?????

they pretty much already are on all the time. and IMO dual filament headlight bulb suck.

oops sorry im confusing every one... I want the low beem head lights to have double filliment so one head light on each side can produce low or high beem. Now... i want to try to make the original high beem location, open to increase air flow.

BTW I hate those people in the SUV's with high beems on all the time. OUCH MY CORNIA!

I think trying to put both high and lows in one miniquad would make it even harder to see out of. The lows should stay on when the highs are on, so that's nice.

And I wouldn't worry about airflow on these cars.

I think trying to put both high and lows in one miniquad would make it even harder to see out of. The lows should stay on when the highs are on, so that's nice.

And I wouldn't worry about airflow on these cars.

They do on my car, but you lose the fogs.

In the Gen 1 sedans, you don't get both, it's very obvious, because the outside lights cut when the inside ones go on.