ub3?

jake91

will a ub3 out of a 91 vert with a 2.8 workin in a 94 vert with the 3.4 and if so does anyone have pinouts

thanks jake

yes, BUT!!!! you need to add some sort of provision/indicator for the lights not present on the ub3.

those are: airbag and security system.

someone will, they pinouts lurking here somewhere.

be aware that you may not be able to reset the odometer.

no it wasnt a pace car it was red with a black top and light grey interior im pretty sure it was a 2.8 as i only glanced at the engine through the windshield

It's possible...Because if someone blew the 3.1 and had a 2.8 laying about, it's natural that they would drop in the 2.8 and were too lazy to switch plenums.

it is jfleck91@gmail.com im mainly getting info ahead of time right now im going to go to technical school later this year so im waiting till i know wiring and im just going to file all that info and those pinouts for the dic you sent me is that everything i need to install it

it is jfleck91@gmail.com im mainly getting info ahead of time right now im going to go to technical school later this year so im waiting till i know wiring and im just going to file all that info and those pinouts for the dic you sent me is that everything i need to install it

i may still install it so could you still please send me the pinouts