Wat makes a 4der a GT?

GrandPrix34

your SE is a four door?????? 91-93 GT's were all coupes weren't they? I have some pictures of a 91 GT coupe I can send you if you want....it has the 3.1 MPFI in it and all of them do as far as I know unless there were GT's w/ hood louvers that had the DOHC????? I know there is a 94+ Special Edition w/ the DOHC that has louvers....I've never seen a GT coupe w/ louvers though.........the 3.4 STE four door cars are from 94-96 also....right?

I've seen a '94 red GP, 3.4DOHC badging, four door, with hood louvers, dual exhaust, and a spoiler w/ ground effects. The front doors read "Grand Prix GT". So must be there was four door GT's.

Aaron

Yeah about the only VISUAL difference I've seen in the GT sedans was the hood louvers, badging, and the 'sport' seats and console inside. I think there was also a spoiler?

well my SE has no louvers, 3.4 DOHC, No spoiler, Dual Exhaust from the factory (still have the 2 stock mufflers in storage) and floor shifter...

hmm

So if i got louvers and a spoiler, could i call my SE a GT? :D

By the way, in the trunk in the parts identification sticker i found these interesting things...

BYP

FE3

Y99