Rear Brake Conversion

92turboLE

K, so i finally got the car upgraded to the larger brakes in the rear and DAMN does it make a difference. My car had the stopping efficiency of a Semi truck b4, now it has the stopping efficiency of a medium sized motor home :D

cant wait to get the fronts switched over now. I have the passenger side setup - the car was already missing the driverside when i got the parts, so i need to look for another 95+.

Pics when i can will be posted, i need to find the memory card reader (i think the cleaning ppl at my office stole it)

- Justin

what would i need to do this to my car? would it be cheaper just to replace my old calipers and shit with new ones are get the bigger setup? from what kind of car?

got to W-Body.com (the homepage, not the forum) and look in the upgrades section, it tells everything you need.

- Justin

P.S. i would post a link but i am way too lazy to do such a thing.

that wasnt really meant in a friendly and helpful tone, it was moreso a polite way of sayin, "get off your lazy ass and search for it yourself jackass, instead of trying ang pawning it off onto others."

well, im not sure if that is EXACTLY what i was thinking when posting, but close... lol

j/p

- Justin