New headlights and idea!

lb79theone

I have those chrome headlights with chrome bulbs now, but I want to put new ones in for the spring. The new ones are exactly like the ones I have now but with the black background inside, there just like Cullys on his older Monte. The ones I found also come with HIDs! The headlights and the HID kit together are only 146.00 dollars! I want to do this and since I was doing a clear look on the front of my car and a black theme in the back, if I get these headlights should I nite shade my front corner lenses too! Would that look good? check out my photos in my sig and let me know your opinion.

Heres the link and my photos are in my sig...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250372680898&ih=015&category=33710&_trksid=p4506.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DK%252BD%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26ps%3D5

Thanks in advance!

If you're feeling zesty, open up your current headlights and paint em black yourself. As for niteshading your side markers, not sure if I would because you could just niteshade the stock sidemarkers and get the look you're going for (if you make them pretty dark)... and then sell your clears. If you do end up niteshading the clear ones, I'd do a very light coat.