Aftermarket sound

MommyTaz022200

When I first got my car I ripped out the wonderful tape deck and put in my 1 month old CD deck. I noticed the smell of burning but never saw any smoke from anywhere. When I put my deck in the car it bairley fit, with the wires in the back and heater switches on the side. The back of the deck it tight up to the ducts for the heater. My deck is not cheap ($300+ USD when they were first sold), and I do not want it to overheat and die. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you fix it? I was thinking of moving either the deck or the heater switches, but I don't know where to. If I move my deck and have the right location I want to cut out a hole for some 80 MM computer case fans with blue LED lights. I think it would look sweet and cool the deck. I got rid of the orange dash lights and made them blue with the needles white so the fan would match nicely.

hes thinkin your a ricer with no taste

but hey depending on how much time you put into making it look professional i think it might come out looking kinda cool :)

It looks very professional IMO. Soon as it's running I'll post a picture. I'm working on the wiper and headlight panels now, Those are harder to do. The gage piece was really easy. Took like 4 hours to scrape all the rubbery glue off the back and about a half hour to change the color.