SWRC install and ECC Question; '95 Cutlass

GP1138

So, I have this '95 Cutlass now, and it has no SWRC or ECC.

First: I want SWRC. I have a donor car ('94 Cutlass) with SWRC. I'm assuming the wiring from the C200 back is there, I just would need to install the column and then put the socket into the C200?

I'm installing the whole column because the TSS is causing brake light issues on the '95.. I'll just add SWRC and shoot two birds with one stone.

Also, I don't really want dual-zone, but is it possible to wire an ECC box to control the various functions (floor, defog, blend, etc and temp control) of the HVAC just by adding the temp sensors and obviously wiring it properly? I'm not familiar with how the ECC box interfaces compared to the regular HVAC box.

I thought I was reading somewhere that the entire ECC system changed in 95+ along with the dash. If you need an ECC system, there is a white 97 or ao sedan with dual zone climate control at a local yard. It's been there a couple years, but I'm sure it's still there, they keep cars for a very long time. You'd just need a pass. side door panel from a coupe with the pass. side switch.