drivers information center

jake91

If your car is OBD 1.5 (which it probably is?) They won't work. The earlier cars used OBD 1 and many of the features are incompatible.

Yes, every LQ1 car is OBD 1.5. I thought there was a way to hook everything up (even if you needed to add sensors?) :question:

If your car is OBD 1.5 (which it probably is?) They won't work. The earlier cars used OBD 1 and many of the features are incompatible.

Yes, every LQ1 car is OBD 1.5. I thought there was a way to hook everything up (even if you needed to add sensors?) :question:

nope pcm data streams are different

Not true. My car is an LQ1 and its OBD1. They changed to obd1.5 in 94, at least in GP's.

There are a few people that can make a chip to make it work. I know Gnatgosplat used to but I think there is one or two more that have the capability.

Jake, when's the next time you're going to the JY?

wednesday now that manic said i should grab that

Are there any 88-96 GPs in the jy? I'm lookin for a couple tires for my 91, and some other odds and ends.

Leather AQ9 interior, HUD, DIC, factory floormats, 5-speed cars?, lower valence panels, 245/50/16 tires if they are in decent shape. If you happen to run across a TGP/TSTE, send me a text. I'll PM you my number.

I have full pinouts and infor if needed i have done this to my 1994 cutlass supreme. I can send pics too. The only features that do not work is the fuel range and fuel economy information. I love mine. PM Me.

For the 3.4 engine a chip can be installed into the PCM for the fuel and ECON info to work, but not with the 3100