Help with a part number\part name?

Hairdo12

I'm at work so I just found a generic picture of a Lumina for now. The other day I was in the garage and I had my car windows down and I leaned into the car from the outside and the black stuff from the outside window trim was so brittle it just crumbled when my body leaned against it. I've done some searching on GMParts direct but I wasn't sure if what I found was the right part. The arrows point to the part I'm talking about. I would like to have the numbers for the lower window trim (chrome) for all four doors. Thanks for any help

WindowTrim.jpg

I knew I bought this Lumina parts manual for a reason...

for the front doors the parts you are after are P/N's

14107982 rh

14107983 lh

and the rears are

10138462 rh

10138463 lh

thats what the manual lists for a 91-92 base lumina. how accurate those part numbers even are anymore is beyond me, they may well have been superseded long ago. but that ought to be a good starting point. also the manual refers to them as window reveal moldings

White93z34, you're the best! Thanks!

My guess is all the jy cars will be in similar condition to mine or worse. 17 years of getting beat down on by the sun and then the salt and crap from the winter...

Edit:

Just called the dealer, all four were discontinued many years ago. Guess I have no choice but to try to find some at a jy in decent shape or figure out a way to restore these. Damn.

HAHA, it means they want over $100 for that piece of junk. I'll crawl the jy for them instead. Every once in a while I come accross a 30k mile Lumina.

Thanks for you help though!

We have made an attempt to locate these parts

14107982 is available in limited quantity

All other 3 parts are no longer available / discontinued / no further resources