Buick Regal

tdvs

convert one to 3.4!

Might be a consideration if I had, or wanted a Regal, but there is a totally different and unrelated reason for my question, other than the obvious. Just didn't want to get into a long drawn out explanation about a goofy project I'm working on :lol:

Tom

convert one to 3.4!

Might be a consideration if I had, or wanted a Regal, but there is a totally different and unrelated reason for my question, other than the obvious. Just didn't want to get into a long drawn out explanation about a goofy project I'm working on :lol:

Tom

Requesting a long drawn out explanation, please!

Was thinking about an Lq1 for my car, but there's just too much work involved where as a 3400 swap is quite strait forward, and very responsive to mods, and many factory parts interchange with it and other 60*'s unlike the DOHC motor. :mrgreen:

I've been looking around at options haha

No affence, but why you have a nice 3800. Turbo the baby.

That Series I 3800 might be a bit hard to tune...but I think definitions for them might be available now for custom tuning.

How does an L27 suck? I have 217,000 miles on it, it makes 30 less horsepower than an L36, and it pulls balls.

You series 2 and 3 guys needs to get off your high horse. For all the design work they did on those motors from the L27, they certainly didn't manage to squeeze a significant amount power out of them without strapping a blower onto them.

The L27 also sucks, so...

Retract that statement! Series 1 3800 > all other 3800's. :lol:

No really, the L27 isn't that bad. It'd probably do very well w/ a turbo...