Front Bumper and Trunklid Swap

CanadianGTP

Hey there, has anyone done a front bumper swap from the 91-93 style to the 94-96?? My front bumper is kind quashed at the bottom, and I'd love to get rid of those ugly OE driving lights. Whats all involved, just a bolt-on or is there more to it??? Do I have to change the impact strip? Im sure someone here has done it.

Also, my trunklid has the nasty looking luggage rack on it, any differences on the 94-96 that had the spoiler???

Thanks for the help guys!

I thoughte of doing a bumper swap only I want to do an entire styling package swap and swap the ground FX and bumpers all the way around and including spoiler....

theires no need to replace youre entire trunck lid just take off the luggage rack and finde a spoiler.....

the only problem with the styling package swap is that you cant finde all of the ground fx nd bumpers off the same car in a junl yard because if its in a junk yard it was probly wrecked

But if you take of the luggage rack, aren't you going to have the holes where the screws where? If so, that means your gonna need to fill them in so that way the trunk won't have about 100 leaks.....