Lookie What I Got!! New Buttons!! Pics!!

BXX

Well, not brand new, but I finally tracked down a complete set of uber nice steering wheel control buttons and driver side power window switch buttons, on a spare switch of mine now.. Im also gonna install the mint HUD switch. A tab bit of cleaning and it will be damn new perfect..

Once it warms up a bit, im gonna be installing them.. Im damn determined to have a new mint interior by this summer in my CS

100_1201.jpg

100_1246.jpg

100_1185.jpg

LOL

I read the title of this thread thinking about buttons as in buttons on shirts/jackets, etc. I never knew somebody could be so excited about buttons!

Nice find, haha

LOL

I read the title of this thread thinking about buttons as in buttons on shirts/jackets, etc. I never knew somebody could be so excited about buttons!

Nice find, haha

Hey, im allowed to be excited.. I duuno about junkyards around you, but unworn steering wheel controls and power window buttons arent easy to find...

I ended up pulling the steering wheel buttons from a 98 Aurora, coulda been a 99 or 2000 too I think. The other buttons too me forever to get a complete set for the drivers side. Ended up using buttons from 4-door CSs..