Crooked HUD display ?

supreme_style21

The HUD display in my 2002 GP looks crooked? Is this a common thing or is something off-key? I can probably get pictures of it if it doesn't make sense.

Also, the range of view for it is SOOOO small... tilt your head up or down a few inches and the display is cut off. Is that normal too?

The HUD display in my 2002 GP looks crooked? Is this a common thing or is something off-key? I can probably get pictures of it if it doesn't make sense.

Also, the range of view for it is SOOOO small... tilt your head up or down a few inches and the display is cut off. Is that normal too?

Ive noticed that alot with the 2nd gens... All of them I have been in at that way

I'm not sure I get what you mean, the display is crooked? Mine doesn't have that issue. And yes the window to see it is pretty small, but I just use the adjuster button everytime I need to

Dammit. That sucks. I specifically wanted a car with HUD. My 95 had a HUGE range of view, and it wasn't crooked. This new one.. dang, if you move your head more than half an inch up or down, you've either lost sight of the radio display or the speed. And I swear, if you set it in your SMALL field of vision, and hit a few bumps in the road, the thing is out of sight again and you have to re-adjust it back into sight. Then god-forbid you hit another crack in the highway....

I'll try take a pic tomorrow for those that don't see the crookedness.

I'm not really concerned with it coming out of adjustment, that might end up being part of my imagination because it just has such a small range of view.. it's probably my head that moves. I guess I'll have to screw around with it this summer when it warms up outside.