1997 Gold Package?

harrydunn

Greetings--

I've found a clean low-mileage '97 Coupe but with gold emblems and a gold pinstripes on the front and rear body moulding. Is this some sort of factory "Gold Package?" I wasn't aware that anything like this existed on a Cutlass Supreme. Looks okay but I'd most likely remove it all. Car is dark green, moonroof, factory CD. and priced right.

Thanks.

Greetings--

I've found a clean low-mileage '97 Coupe but with gold emblems and a gold pinstripes on the front and rear body moulding. Is this some sort of factory "Gold Package?" I wasn't aware that anything like this existed on a Cutlass Supreme. Looks okay but I'd most likely remove it all. Car is dark green, moonroof, factory CD. and priced right.

Thanks.

Had an all black '95 Cutty vert with that trim. Nothing special tho. Looked ok I guess. Probably better removed.

:showpics:

Tom

• 1 month later...

It's a dealer installed package. "Supreme Gold". I remember seeing it on a dark teal coupe when I owned mine. The emblems used to be abundant on ebay. Never was much of a fan of gold emblems. Too much bling for me...