Junkyard Loot Pics

98montels

Got the entire rear interior, including the rear cover for the speakers. Plus some trim pieces for the driver side around the door. As an added bonus the car had brand new brake pads on it before it wrecked, so I took those also.

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

So for full rear leather interior, cutty STB, trim pieces for the front, and a set of brake pads=$75.00!!!! It's a steal If you ask me.

All I need now is carpet and a center console.

Oh yea the stuff is for my 95 Monte Z34

Nice scores!! What yard did you grab these from?

Pick-n-pull in Hammond, It's on Rt.41 (Indianapolis Blvd.)

And yea that driver seat has a little wear but the rest look good.

you will get to see some new pics of my car next week. because i will have a new camera. so you can drool over the white interior more then

sorry for stealing your thread

when you got those rear fold down seats did you get the plastic surround for the trunk between the back seat and trunk or did you already have fold down seats, when i put mine in it was a complete provision

Yea Wed. is the shit, never got stuff for so cheap. Had to get a alloy Monte wheel that was selling on ebay for around $75 in poor condition, got it at the same junk yard as these seats for like $16. It was in perfect condition, not a scratch and no clear coat peeling. Most of the time when they ring you up I ask do you have everything on there? after I look at the price. lol

when you got those rear fold down seats did you get the plastic surround for the trunk between the back seat and trunk or did you already have fold down seats, when i put mine in it was a complete provision

The seats in the picture come stock in my car but myn had cloth. Yes they where fold down already. And the only thing missing from the picture is the cloth covered cardboard deal that goes over the rear speakers.