MY EXHAUST IS DONE

hazmatic

yay we finish my exhaust today i was so damn exited its a single 2.5 dia runnin into a high flo cat that had dual 2.5 dia exit we ran a 2.5 pipe from each spot into there own performance mufflers it was all done in stainless steel the muffler has dual outs that we placed on the light up tips on it looks awsome if ur behind the car to see the 4 tips light up 2 on either side of the car i cant wait to get pics to sho u guys how the car is comin along

Dude...what kinda school do you go to? That is hard as hell to read. Use punctuation and grammer sometimes, ok?

and light up tips..wow.

Gues that makes you 2 fast and 2 furrious.

Heh heh! Where have you been the last couple of months man? :)

Seriously though, you'll have to somewhat "accept" Hazmatic's writing. It's improved slightly over the last couple of months. When he first came here it was so Goddamn bad I, along with several other veteran members, ended up flaming him over a couple of days. He's just one of those "characters" you have to deal with around here...

Dude...what kinda school do you go to? That is hard as hell to read. Use punctuation and grammer sometimes, ok?

and light up tips..wow.

Gues that makes you 2 fast and 2 furrious.

Congratulations on your exhaust. One thing I don't understand is, you mention that you installed "light up tips". What the hell are these "light up tips"? They shoot flames out or something? I've seen those kits where they use a spark plug and shit like that, but that requires altering your air/fuel mixture.

Also, you mention that you're running a 2.5" pipe from to and from the catalytic converter. So, what you mean to say is you've basically replaced everything except for the exhaust manifolds, right? If so, you must have gained quite a bit of power.

yay we finish my exhaust today i was so damn exited its a single 2.5 dia runnin into a high flo cat that had dual 2.5 dia exit we ran a 2.5 pipe from each spot into there own performance mufflers it was all done in stainless steel the muffler has dual outs that we placed on the light up tips on it looks awsome if ur behind the car to see the 4 tips light up 2 on either side of the car i cant wait to get pics to sho u guys how the car is comin along

One thing I don't understand is, you mention that you installed "light up tips". What the hell are these "light up tips"?

Dual walled tips with leds between the walls. You can find them in autozone... extremely... stupid and ricey.

Oh Christ. Forget it then, Hazmatic, take those fuckers off your ride! :)

Seriously though, if you like it and you're proud of it, then I can respect that. But personally JasonZ34 is right, that is fucking ricey!

I thought those "light up" tips were the exhaust packages where flames come out and shit. Damn. Now that, would be cool.

One thing I don't understand is, you mention that you installed "light up tips". What the hell are these "light up tips"?

Dual walled tips with leds between the walls. You can find them in autozone... extremely... stupid and ricey.

Like I said dude, I can respect your choice. If you're happy with it, then that's all good.

You will definitely get other people's attention with it though. Take some pics, by the way, I've never seen that shit on a W-Body.

the only reason i put them on is to go with the all the otha neon bull shit i just wanna get pplz attentionz

i saw those light up tips on a TGP, i thought they looked okay, they were more subtile though, they werent stickin out 2 feet, they were kinda tucked inside of the rear bumper cover

Throwing flames out of your exhaust is cool and scares the hell out of people thats not expecting it in parking lots or right before you race.You dont have to buy one of those stupid kits though.Ive not seen anyone around here in a while with them. I do know you cant have a Cat on your car and you need a sparkplug ,Ford coil and a toggle switch oh and a sparkplug wire the shorter the better. On a carb you just run them a little rich. I would say on a fuel injected car that all you would have to do is bypass the O2 sensor long enough for your car to run rich before you flip the switch but be warned its hard on the cylinder walls running any car to rich.