Guess what I got from the bone yard...

RomeoZ34

Well, nuthin big. I went to get rear buckets and a console, 5-speed interior accessories, and a few other interior pieces. I found the inteiror trim pieces, no 5-speed accessories or buckets.

However, there was a 4 Door Pontiac STE Turbo, all stripped down. But I snatched both emblems off of it. If there is anyone out there who needs the rear taillight assembly with "STE" imbedded in it, they still had it. I also grabbed a Quad 4 emblem. Saw 2 Z34's. Both were totally stripped except for a black spoiler/trunk assembly. No DOHC Grand Prixs, ZERO Cuttys. I Think I'm gonna head back out when I get my next paycheck. Lemme know if you all want me to look for a few things.

I'm wanting to find them trashed, so I can get them pretty cheap. I just plan on re-upholstering them with black leather. Let me know a price, the guys at the junkyard said I could get a trashed rear set of buckets w/ the console for 50 bucks. Anyways, gimme a price. We can talk.

well, these arent trashed, in fact they are in almost 100% mint condition, but they dont have the center console, id want at least 50, but i spose if your going to reupholster them you better go with the local yards deal, since you dont have to pay shipping and youll have the console and everything