Some progress on the Gen V

9lumina6

Finally took it apart.....steam cleaned it, and painted it gunmetal.  Ordered all new LIM & L32 S/C gaskets, and a brand new ZZP 3.4 Modular pulley for it waiting for all that stuff to get here....so i can finally put it on the GTP.

After painting/clearing it.

GTPs073.jpg

that looks damn good !!

Thanks!!......i'm gunna be painting the diagonal braces gunmetal also.....and rite now the STB and calipers are red.....but Gwen kinda convinced me to change them to blue....and i'll be painting the fuel rails that go over the Blower blue also.......im thinking more of a midnight/darker blue......i cant wait to get it all together.

How much did you pay for that? I have been watching them for a while and it seems you can get a Gen V for less than $400 everywhere nowadays (except Morad and ZZP). Looks good.

How much did you pay for that? I have been watching them for a while and it seems you can get a Gen V for less than $400 everywhere nowadays (except Morad and ZZP). Looks good.

I paid $500 for it and the LIM for it.....both off a wrecked 06 GT w/ 2800 miles on it got them off a local member of UNYCGP who was doing a motor swap on someones car and didnt need the blower or lim

Very pretty SC.

I got my gen V for $350 from car-part.com. LKQ is the wrecking yard.

What mods you got to run a 3.4 on a Gen V?

ZZP headers, ZZP 3'' catback, 180 stat, N* TB, Ported LIM , CAI, tuned, TR6 plugs.......got my own tuner now......so im gunna scan off the bat when it comes out.....if i see any knock ill get a 3.5 for the street and run the 3.4 w/ 105 octane at the track.