97-03 DIC

alphagtp

does the DIC from a GT works also on a GTP?

I got one out of a GT but I want to see if it works and need to know on what models I could try them on, years, models, etc. I have notice that there is also two kinds of DIC's any more info? I'm going to sell it but I need to make sure that it works fine. Thanks in advance.

for 98+ theres the digital ones wich come in the GT's and GTP's.......they are identical.....(only difference is a GT one doesnt have that little rainbow boost gauge over the car picture). I would imagine a GT one would work in a GTP. There's also an analog one....wich comes in the SE's and some GT's. The only difference about all the ones that come on the 97's vs 98-03's are that the 97 DIC's dont have the Traction Controll button.

I also heard the 03 DICs are different also, but dont quote me on that

03 DIC's i believe are the same....a few of the wires mite be switched around vs. the 98-02 harnesses.....not sure. I never really screwed around w/ the DIC i had in my 03 GT when i had that.