need more leg room

jake91

as the title says i need more leg room in the cutlass. so i was wondering if i could swap in differnt tracks. i do know the seat isnt jammed. so thats not my problem. mainly i was wondering what i would have to do to swap in new tracks, and what type of cars can i get them out of that would have longer seat tracks.

thanks

i see this being very difficult.

you are certain your set goes all the way back? can you see the front bolts tht hold the rack down?

i can clearly see the bolts

Yeah, make sure it goes all the way back before you try this. I'm 6'1 and 250 pounds, and with the seat all the way back, I can't reach the pedals.

im 6ft and around 350 pounds and my knee rests right about here. on the drivers side of course :lol:

Buy a Fiero (seriously) they have a shit ton of legroom, ask any Fiero (ex) owner

:werd: Hands down the best driving position of any car I have ever driven... I'm 6 foot as well, and both my Luminas have plenty of room for my legs... I usually rest my left leg against the door, but I could extend it if I wanted too...

:werd: Hands down the best driving position of any car I have ever driven... I'm 6 foot as well, and both my Luminas have plenty of room for my legs... I usually rest my left leg against the door, but I could extend it if I wanted too...

^ x2... I've got tons of leg room in my Fiero