Whats the biggest wheel/tires that will fit under a Z-34?

jjs316

i have seen 20's on a grand prix and a lumina z34, and i am positive 20's will fit my cutlass

Whats on your Cutlass now?? How did you lower it?? BY the way..Sweet ass looking ride man...I love it...

there is a cutlass in town that has some big ass spoked rims, saw it for the first time today, its a white 4 door, the rims look pretty big, ill see if i can get some pics

i have a 92 Grand prix, and i have 17 inch rims mated with Goodyear 245/50ZR17 tires all around. You can easily fit 20s with a LOW profile tire, like 235/15-25R20 on there.

The only problem with mine is when im backing and have the wheel turned half way either direction, the corner of my tire barely rubs the lower molding on my bumper. Nothing to be concerned about either, just barely touches - and that also has to do with the fact that both sides of the bower bumper are bent in cuz of drift busting in the snow.

- Justin

i have seen 20's on a grand prix and a lumina z34, and i am positive 20's will fit my cutlass

Whats on your Cutlass now?? How did you lower it?? BY the way..Sweet ass looking ride man...I love it...

Yeah, how did you lower it??? im curious

- Justin

my cutlass has 18's right now, 235/40/18

i lowered the front with 95-99 monte carlo lowering springs from intrax, and the back was lowered using a custom leaf spring built for me by my local spring shop

i have a 92 Grand prix, and i have 17 inch rims mated with Goodyear 245/50ZR17 tires all around. You can easily fit 20s with a LOW profile tire, like 235/15-25R20 on there.

If you do the math, 245/35R20 will have the exact same dimensions as the tires you have now.

too lazy to do the math... i like it when other ppl do it for me, now i have that to reference.... lol

i was just guestamating on that, whats the equation - i probly wont remember it, but it would be cool to know for like 10 minutes

- Justin

Tire Diameter = (Width * Aspect Ratio * 2)/25.4 + RimDiameter

245 = Width

35 = Aspect Ratio (in percent)

20 = RimDiameter

Tire Diameter = (245 * .35 * 2)/25.4 + 20

Tire Diameter = 26.75"

their are 2 grand prixs in my town with the same set of limited 20" wheels.. they look great...

I would go for a more lighte weighte racing style set of 20"s tho.....

theire cheap than blades and you wouldnt lose as much performance in acceleration and braking.....

Yeah, I wouldn't mind 20's except I've never seen a style I like. They're almost always real gaudy looking with fake rivets or ornate flowery ghetto styles, or sometimes both.

I wouldn't want to see anything larger than 19" on a W-Body. Any larger than that and you might end up being mistaken as Hazmatic trying to show off some bling bling. :)

Seriously though, the only two wheel manufacturers I like are OZ Italy and HRE Wheels. Nothing else looks good to me.

I'm more picky than that, I only like the Mille Miglia EVO 5 and clones (i.e. CSA Gladiator, Alessio F-1), AE 077's, and the Saleen Mustang wheels that the 077's are loosely based on. Everything else to me is just ugly. I only like 5-stars with concave spokes.