I'm F@#@ing Pissed!!!!!

w-bodys_are_the_best

I live in a duplex, we have a 3 car garage, Garage doors face the east, walk-in door is on the south end. I have the north 2 stall, they have the south one. My cutlass is sitting in the middle (also facing the east), with the engine gutted, all my shit (2 LQ1's, one with 284 still attatched, cherry picker, lots of other shit) is in the far north and nobody has any eason to walk to the other side of my cutlass. I wes swapping the bald front tires on my cav Z24 with some on corsica steelies from my brothers car he took a bridge out with, and noticed the smooth dent on the front edge of the driver's door on my cutlass is alot deeper and now has a deep scratch. Before it was smooth enough and not as deep, so I was planning on taking the door panel off and would be able to work 90% out of it without cracking the paint. Now it is so deep the paint is cracking on the front edge, and there are 2 spots that are pushed in far enough to have hit bolts or something and are popped out. There is a modded lowered Mark VIII sitting in their stall, and they have absolutely no reason to go on the north side of my cutlass, but the sratch and shit wasn't there 3 weeks ago, and the lights were left on, so someone was over there for some reason.

Before:

CAIZ7894.jpg

Now:

122008_145301.jpg

It was dented yeah, but it's definately worse, the whole point is that nobody should be on that side of the garage. The walk-in door is behind the Lincoln. I asked my landlord if he knew anything about it, he had some drywall stored against the north wall that they took out about 3 weeks ago, but he would've definately said something if it had been them. I don't think it was the other tenants either because they would have let me know, but they have some shady friends. I think someone was in there looking for something to take, luckily I store my tools in the house.