Looking for DB Performance car!

phantomFE3

hey i need someone to take some pictures of their car that look pretty awesome and then maybe someone can photoshop all the best pictures into 1 big one to be the banner for DB Performance, it all depends on how many pictures i get and how good they are and if anyone can photoshop them, i was hopin i could a nice pic of 1uvakinds's car and then someone can photoshop a big 'DB Performance' in letters, kinda like the w-body.com pic, PM me if you are interested or if you have any good pictures of your car, thanks!

hey i need someone to take some pictures of their car that look pretty awesome...

Phanton, are you going to use multiple cars or just one?

If you need some shots, mine are available... just PM me for the originals.

- Erik

i was thinking maybe a colage of 2 or 3 cars and 1 should probably be a TGP, but i asked 1uvakind to see if i could use a picture of his car and then im looking for a good looking cutlass too. ill see what i can dig up, and i still need someone who is good at photoshopping to PM me if they are interested in doing this, i could do it myself but i dont really have the skills neccesary (most of you have seen my drawings, of the w-body.com demo car, my prediction of the new monte, im not very good at it)

EDIT DB Performace = David Balmer Performance