meltboy1

Theres a member on the local GP forum here that has a 95 or 96 Grand Prix SE 2 dr wich has a little over 500,000miles (yes MILES not KM) on it....i think hes owned it sonce it was new. Body is still in VERY nice shape, ive seen the car in person.......and he's swapped in an L-36 motor and 4T65E tranny in it wich both have like 135K on them.

You must be talking about Greg. He knows my boss so he stops in my work quite a bit. His car is still in really good shape, and he is still driving it as of a few weeks ago.

Yup...Greg....that's who i bought my Gen V blower from....and i went out to pick it up....and he showed me that car....and drives it every day.... when he told me the mileage that was on it my jaw dropped.....i was in denial til i actually saw it.

Theres a member on the local GP forum here that has a 95 or 96 Grand Prix SE 2 dr wich has a little over 500,000miles (yes MILES not KM) on it....i think hes owned it sonce it was new. Body is still in VERY nice shape, ive seen the car in person.......and he's swapped in an L-36 motor and 4T65E tranny in it wich both have like 135K on them.

You must be talking about Greg. He knows my boss so he stops in my work quite a bit. His car is still in really good shape, and he is still driving it as of a few weeks ago.

Yup...Greg....that's who i bought my Gen V blower from....and i went out to pick it up....and he showed me that car....and drives it every day.... when he told me the mileage that was on it my jaw dropped.....i was in denial til i actually saw it.

I was I could do that. Drive a car and be able to maintain it like that.