electronic climate control question

jake91

in my 94 cutlass even when i have the heater off it still blows a small amount of hot air through the vents mainly the the floor ones. not much, but enough that i have to crack the windows. because keep in mind where i live it is still 70 out. i was wondering is this normal with cars equiped with the electronic climate control.

in my 94 cutlass even when i have the heater off it still blows a small amount of hot air through the vents mainly the the floor ones. not much, but enough that i have to crack the windows. because keep in mind where i live it is still 70 out. i was wondering is this normal with cars equiped with the electronic climate control.

Yes, its normal to keep air moving the slightest bit... Helps with smells and possible condensation. Lower the heat settings at it should allow ambient air to circuilate a tab bit..

It's normal in every car so as to keep air moving while driving. If you have it on 90 degrees it will blow hot, 60 degrees should blow pretty cool. Even when it's not on, adjust it to where you want it temperature wise and then turn it off.

Pop the flipping top if it's 70!!!!