pic of my car

91cutty

my scanner sucks and i think the picture got kinda crunched widthwise. The car looks taller and not as long than the original pic. I'll try rescanning it tomorrow but it's getting way too late tonight and i gotta wake up early tomorow.

i'm sellin' cause the tranny's f*cked! at least i think it is... when i go to accelerate once the car's been coasting the revs go up but it's like the tranny isn't in gear. Then all of a sudden it catches and it lurches forward and clunks. Is it the tranny or the torque converter? Would it be a cheap fix?... I already bought another car... a 93 tercel. (don't start please... i got a REAL GOOD DEAL).

i'm sellin' cause the tranny's f*cked! at least i think it is... when i go to accelerate once the car's been coasting the revs go up but it's like the tranny isn't in gear. Then all of a sudden it catches and it lurches forward and clunks.

The new car is good; I've done the same.

However, please don't tell me it's JUST burnt fluid that's creating problems.

I'm amazed on how many cars bite the dust with poor maintenace records... :evil:

- Erik

Why are you selling it? What are you asking for it

Judging by your sig, you need another car... :roll:

Like.....if the 02 was in my name, do you really think I'd be driving these decade old shit buckets?

I think your tranny is the one thats pretty bad worn out after 2 bottles of Lusas didnt help. Trannies are cheap i just got it changed 4 months ago and everything cost me 500$ with labor

Oh, that's too bad. So, what're you going to replace it with? W-Body again, or perhaps an F-Body? If you're luckier than the rest of us I guess you might pick up a Y-Body. :)

yes... it's midnight blue or something like that... and as for the tint... there's no way that's gonna happen. The car's for sale.

..... and slight lack of power.

I can imagine, especially after driving that cutty. We used to have a couple of Tercels at the dealer I used to work at, quite lacking in power...

But I'm not raggin on your car, sometimes you gotta do what you what you gotta do..

Me I'm having to sell my alty cause my job now sucks and we got no raises in like 3yrs and its time to get the hell out. Hopefully my lumina will last with no problems for the next 6months or so :? till I can get something new again....

Sharp car, my step brother has a 91 Cutlass Sedan that exact same color. Only options it has is the factory dual exhaust, and the full digital dash.