Just Curious,Need some opinions...Grand Prix, Or Lumina Z-34

jjs316

I like the looks of the Z34 and I just realized I don't even have my 90 euro listed in my signature of cars I have owned :? . He didn't specify a GTP over any other GP. GP's could be optioned with anything the GTP has or keep it simple like the black SE B4U 3.4 5-speed I test drove a few years ago. I would have bought it but it had the performance options and thats it. It was quick and light and only had 52k miles, but I was spoiled since driving my 1st TGP with every option on the planet including sunroof,leather and CD. BTW TGP's look great but need a rear spoiler to look there best.

I wish I could pick up a z-34 and drop my GP truthfully. I love the styling just a bit more, there probably lighter because they don't have all the stuff that the GP has, plus it has the 3.4 :D

I thought all the W-Body cars had the same size fuel tank! Why would Chevy drop a smaller fuel tank in a vehicle that has the same platform as other vehicles using larger fuel tanks? Strange, huh?

Z34 with a 94-96 GTP interior.

Is that possible?? Will things bolt up? :twisted: :idea:

Everything but the dash should bolt up fairly easy, no clue on how different the dash is.

Anyway, the 94-96 Grand prix is 100-200lbs lighter, couple inches shorter, and has a larger gas tank then the Z34