95 GTP prewired for HUD?

95 vert

I'm almost sure the GTP would be prewired. If the wires are there, they are wrapped up in foam in a bundle behind the left cubby. Reach back and grab and pull, they might be taped back there, and they're wrapped in tape and foam. They can be elusive, so keep looking.

some GPs were not. being that it is a GTP, it would likely be. I'm not sure if something else like the possibility of performance sound may effect the inclusion of the plugs or not...

some GPs were not. being that it is a GTP, it would likely be. I'm not sure if something else like the possibility of performance sound may effect the inclusion of the plugs or not...

A 94 GP GT w/o hud and dic equuipped had what im pretty sure was a performance sound was prewired..

1loud, you mean the car had the performance sound system (aka factory amp) but no pre-wiring for the hud or dick?

my 91, 92 and 93 verts were pre-wired for HUD...

a 91 GP might be.

1loud, you mean the car had the performance sound system (aka factory amp) but no pre-wiring for the hud or dick?

my 91, 92 and 93 verts were pre-wired for HUD...

a 91 GP might be.

Yeah, had the performance sounds, and was prewired with HUD/DIC but the HUD/DIC wasnt there. Prewired, but not installed

My '95 SE was prewired. It was like Christmas when I finally found the bundle. :lol:

lol, you lucky bastards :lol: I had to make my 96 CS prewired :willynilly: :lol

Stop trying to copy people by adding a HUD to your Gen I w-body!!! JEEZ!

what year grand prixs come pre wired like would my 91 be pre wired

Good question, I would like to know this as well..

The '94 - '96 style interiors were almost always prewired for HUD. Haven't sold a DIC or HUD set-up yet to someone who didn't find the bundle of wires in there. Very, very rarely have I heard about one that didn't come prewired, and I'm wondering if that's not an issue of the owners just not looking thoroughly enough for it.