Debadging my trunk panel bowtie!

lb79theone

I debadged everything else on my car but I have my bowtie on the trunk panel still! I want to know how to get rid of that and how do I make the hole that will be there go away too.

I also only need to do the side panel Monte Carlo stick on emblems on both sides but I know how to do that, then just buff it after to get rid of the fadded sections. Then my car will be completly debadged! Cant wait!

Thanks in advance!

Brendon

oh ok. Ya I am doin the rest of the debadging tomorrow ill see if I can get the last bowtie off with a heat gun and floss.. and goo gone if I need it, then ill be done with that. Thank you! I hope it is stick on.

There should be a tiny raised circle behind the bowtie you might have to sand smooth. but yeah, no hole. Just take the whole panel off and see if you're nervous :lol: It couldn't be any simpler

Lol, yes! I have been out of power here in maiune cuz of the ice storm so yes! Lol. Ill get pics. I also did my side panel emblems, so my car is completly debadged! Looks sick!

IDK about that I kinda like that on there. Wouldent that leave a creas or something? And also I have the clear/chrome look goin on on the front and blacken the back and clear/chrome the front leaves it balanced you know?

you can remove them and nothing will be visible at all. I did it on my '97 Z34 and Cully has done it on his too......I didn't realize you had an LS, seeing that is the case I would recommned removing all the cheesy chrome trim too :lol:

It's hit or miss on removing the side moldings. If water and dirt/salt build up under there you'll have some ugliness like I did on part of the car. But mine is black and I could easily touch it up.