Impala Police Package Wheels?

Timm

Would there be any fitment issues from a Police Impala to my 96 Regal?

I think those would look sweet!

(After I get some beauty rings on them.)

Or does anyone know if I could just buy the center caps and put them on my steel wheels?

011ful_nypd_impala_9c1_b.jpg

Those black wheels, with the "chrome" center caps and beauty rings, and white lettered tires. = :drool:

I never really followed any other "wheel" threads, but if I'm not mistaken, the sizes are the same (excluding the actual size of the rim, which I think are only 15" and 16") on all generations of W's, right?

I never really followed any other "wheel" threads, but if I'm not mistaken, the sizes are the same (excluding the actual size of the rim, which I think are only 15" and 16") on all generations of W's, right?

Newer Impala's have optional 17's IIRC.

The '00-'05 Impala steel wheels are 16 inch. I've got one with the steel wheels. Im thinking about fixing it up and making her my DD (the motor is shot).

The wheels fit my 91 lumina fine. I had a blow-out a few months ago, and i did not have time to get new tires, and the tires on the impala were new. So i just swapped the two rear tires off the impala onto my lumina and it was fine.

16x6.5 will fit, but 16x7 wont. I had wheels from an Olds and tried them on the 96 and they wouldn't clear the caliper. So just make sure you get steelies the proper size. The caps you can find on evilbay.