Which Fuses(update battery issue)

kwk39018

I havent stared the car in a long time and was wondering which fuses I need to pull.I think it is fuel pump and ecu.I just whant to get oil to the top pf the motor before I start the car. Thanks Kyle

P.s. its a 3.1

I dont care about the stupid heat shield.I know some people have made a 78 fit. 

78 fits in 1994 and newr cars, as the radiator core support was redesigned.

I have one in my 92, but I had to cut out a piece of the core support to fit.... but it was just the sheet metal piece under the overhang....

even better.... look here. the rear of the box had a pop riveted plate installed to add space to the rear, and the core support is well hacked!!!

IMG_2069.jpg

That's what i was thinking.So all I have to do is cut the piece between the headlight and were the batt is?Did you see a difference with a 78 or not?

yeah, but only the upper part. I basically cut it and smacked it forward with a hammer. the battary kinda has to tilt in and it goes right in.

I bought a used battery, but they didn't have a 75, so I got a 78. make sure you bolt it down, and heatsheilding is a VERY GOOD idea. I personally prefer the factory style foam wrap, and take them from j/y cars whenever I find one.