Blower motor stuck on Hi (2G Regal)

Regal_GS_1989

Alright, I was greeted this morning to a dead battery on my Regal. When i got it going, i noticed that the blower motor was stuck on High, no matter what the position. It was also running when the key was off. I thought that it may be my Remote starter, so i disconnected that and still made no difference. Has anyone ever experienced this before? Is this a sign of a bad resistor pack, or is this something else? I pulled the fuse for now to stop the blower but i really need to get this fixed. Any help is appreciated.

TIA

I'd have to look at a wiring diagram for that car but I'd assume the resistor is toasted - also if there is a relay for the blower motor sounds like it is stuck on - or ther climate controller is telling it to stay on.

It is your "blower module" assuming you have auto temp controls. It is shorted internally causing the blower to run continously.

The blower module takes the place of the blower resistor on ATC equipped cars. Don't know for sure on your Regal but it's normally

mounted on the heater case bottom near the blower motor.