ITS ALIIIIVE!!

phantomFE3

i finally got my cluster to work again!!! aparently noone pointed out to me that there is a different fuse block under the fuse compartment in the glove box? seperate from the one under the hood? all i had to do was replace the 'cluster' fuse that was blown and then i replaced the 'elec' fuse that was blown as well, thanks for pointing out that there was a seperate fuse block underneath the glove box guys :evil:

Heh, nobody told me either, but I know my car well enough to know it is there........so :cry: :cry: :cry: cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

OR

do everyone a favor, cry me a river, build a bridge and jump off of it...

hehehe just playin... now that you have the gauges fixed, the real question here that needs to be solved is, why did the fuse blow in the first place???

solve that problem and you should be good to go.

unless of course it was some freak thing that just happened - which is typical of GM cars

- Justin

freak accident, lol, i was fiddlin with the cruise control when it was running in park and the fuse burnt out, its funny because now, my guages work, and for some reason my AC works now? lol, wierd.. i havent tried my cruise control yet.

I think he knew about the fuse block in the engine compartment and.....for a Regal....inside the glovebox. He didn't know about the fuse block bunch under/behind the glovebox. The one you have to remove the lower dash piece to get to. Near the hidden radio for some of us.

Then there's the ABS block near the battery for others of us. :?