LOOK WHAT I WON!!!

92turboLE

The front seats are exactly what i got only mine have no rips in them. They are nice as hell. Its fun taking fast turns and watch all your friends slide around on the leather! I got the rear leather bucket seats too with the center console.

its 4 door.... we'll see how they fit. im good at magiver type shity so somehow i will find a way to make them fit and look good too

- Justin

the difference is...on the 2-door, the rear seat, the edges that go close to the window have a contour to them to fit over the arm rest on the rear seat. on the 4-door, the rear seat edges are flat because it doesn't need to sit over an arm rest type deal.

The front seats are exactly what i got only mine have no rips in them. They are nice as hell. Its fun taking fast turns and watch all your friends slide around on the leather! I got the rear leather bucket seats too with the center console.

I would have liked to get the rear buckets, but those are so hard to find, i figure cuz i got these at such a good price, i would run with them for a while. Besides... center consoles can get in the way during certain after hours activities.

as for the fronts, nothin that a leather repair kit/and or a sharpie marker cant fix.

- Justin

is ur car a 2-door or 4-door? i don't think i've seen a 2-door LE before, but if you have a 4-door the rear seats are gonna fit goofy

I have 2 LE coupes. :roll: They were only built from 88 to 90. They switched to just LE sedans in 91

Good Job, Justin. I had those seats saved in my ebay, and I forgot about them!! I was going to bid on them. Im glad someone on here got them, and for REALLY cheap.

Robby