How many bulbs??

HuffDaddy

I work about 70 hours a week (I know boo hoo lol) and it is about 25 degrees outside so I have not got a chance to check so I was wondering if anyone knows the following:

Aside feom turn signal indicators how many 194 bulbs are there in a 90-94 Lumina Gauge Cluster??

If anyone could shed some light on this you would save me a bunch of time and heartache.

I replaced all the ones in my GP. You need to get the ones with the base that twists into the cluster, otherwise you'll have to solder the 194's into the base. You can get these at Napa, Autovalue, etc. You cannot get these at Murray's, Autozone, Advanced.

As for the number you need I want to say its not more than 10. The cluster will probably take smaller 84 or 89 style bulbs for idiot lights.

EDIT: You might be able to remove the bulbs from the base, but it's usually pretty tough. You might need some pliers.

LOL 1loudcutty sorry for cramping your style bro; I am just ocd about the bright blue lights on my new radio clashing with my dash lights. It is driving me NUTS!

Yea bro i know EXACTLY wut you are talking about. But i am thinkin about either getting another radio or attempting to change my radio light to red bcuz the paint scheme i want on my GP calls for red....and i dont wanna go thru all the trouble of changing the light bulb colors either. But i feel your pain LOL

Y'know... I clicked the second page of this thread by mistake and looking at the title, I had NO clue how it correlated with the actual content of the thread.

If we want to make a thread where Bob gets to bitch about his car being copied off of and how shitty GM motors are, that's fine, but this thread barely pertains to what the title states it is about.