All in one key/ keyless

Addicted to eaton

My friend Marisa has a thing like that for her scooter... It looks the same as far as the flip open key thing... and it sucks. Very poor quality.

Not sure the keyring attachment part would last long either.

And I think it would be annoying anyways.

Just my $.02 though!

that thing is fucken awesome. i wish they made one for the older style gm remote. id love to flip that bitch out and have one of my freinds say wtf dude ur car had that shit in 96??

VW does have the flip out key, as mentioned. Probably a better option (in my opinion at least) is a new Honda key. All the lock/unlock/panic buttons are on the key itself, but it is stationary like a normal key.

that thing is fucken awesome. i wish they made one for the older style gm remote. id love to flip that bitch out and have one of my freinds say wtf dude ur car had that shit in 96??

lol... x2

The only thing is:

A) This is aftermarket, so I really question the quality of it.

B) What about getting it cut? I don't think it would be a problem but who knows it could be an issue?

C) Does it get programmed the same way that the stock key fob get's programmed?

1)True, it probably is garbage, but judging by the pic it didnt look that bad. Considering I already have 2 remotes and 2 keys I'd at least give it a shot. If it break then oh well no more

2)Should not be an issue getting it cut. If so it may also be possible to remove the key from the plastic since you have to separate it anyway to insert the circuit board

3)Since you're using the original keyfob's 'guts' there should be no reason for it to not program or work correctly

I feel the main issue is the quality. I'd still give it a shot.