repinning fuse box

GtipGary

So i had an issue with my aux jump post in my 94 grand prix... pretty much the post got stripped to shit and it needs to be replaced... I went to the junkyard today and got a new one. I was just wondering if there are ne diagrams or how tos about repinning this thing... Or even better yet if ne one in chicagoland knows how to do it, id be willing to pay, handsomely!!

My buddy did it in front of me, just because I'm not the greatest with wiring.

Flip the AUX Post and fuse box over and pop out all the wires using a small screwdriver. I think there is a special tool for this also. I would recommend doing this on the one from the yard so you can get the hang of it first.

Disconnect the battery on your, remove the fuses and the pins, and install them on the new panel/box. Just follow the wiring diagram from your car on top of the fuse panel cover.

EDIT: Hopefully Slick can chime in because he knows about wiring better than most.

If it was possible to move one wire at a time I'd do that too - makes it impossible to mix anything up. I had to repin the underhood power center in a 99 Cadillac Deville that was half burned - not too much fun. But straight time FTW!

yeah i got the 95+ nut... this is turning out to be a pain in the ass i have noooo patience ive been fiddling with it for two days and its only about half done... its too cold outside

you did remove the plastic locking tabs on the backside right

Yes...

My friend and I replaced mine in about 20 mins?

What the hell?? haha where do you live come help me :willynilly: