Where to buy Mandrel bent exhaust pipe?

Black Pheonix

Okay, I live in Iowa, so the nearest place that does mandrel bending is 2.5 hrs away. Where is best/ most reasonable place to buy mandrel bends and exhaust pipe from online? Thanks,

Uh... really no where on the internet.

You'll only find full cat-back exhaust kits and not seperate piping.

However, rumor has it that the Gen II W-Body exhuast systems will fit the Gen I's but I can't comfirm that.

[retorical] Anyone have any information regarding that? Confirm or deny? [/retorical]

- Erik

Jegs has J and U bends in mild and stainless up to 2.5 or 3" depending on which you choose. JCWhitney has 45* to 180* bends in all diameters and in mild and stainless.

thanks, i'll check them out

in regards to the cat back exhaust, i'll probaly want to do it my own way, i'm just pricing pipe right now, but i am under the impression the you pay a lot of money for a kit and all they do is get under the car and take some measurements, but thanks

I was wrong, JCwhitney carries only mild steel mandrel bends now.

Anyway, a mild steel 90* 2.5" bend is $11 plus shipping, you'd need 3 or 4 of them to get to the Y pipe

They aren't cheap but they are a hell of a lot cheaper if you plan on doing it all yourself.