DIC question

Rdrckt_92

I want to say no.

Here is a better question....Is the "car" that is on the 91-93 cars. If its a 4door does the image show a 4 door and if its a 2 door show a 2 door car?

Also, the DIC's are not specific for a STE right? You can put a STE DIC into a non STE car the only thing that makes it special is the wiring inside the car not the DIC itself right?

the dic and the harness came from 2 different cars. The DIC is from a '92 GTP and the DIC harness is from a TGP. I'm wondering because I see one large white connector that looks like is could be it, but it is too large for the DIC thats going into the car.

It could be another connector soemwhere else on the harness, and I'm just not seeing it, the harness is HUGE

I want to say no.

Here is a better question....Is the "car" that is on the 91-93 cars. If its a 4door does the image show a 4 door and if its a 2 door show a 2 door car?

Also, the DIC's are not specific for a STE right? You can put a STE DIC into a non STE car the only thing that makes it special is the wiring inside the car not the DIC itself right?

I don't think anyone answered this one!

My car is a 2-door and had the DIC in it from the factory, and it showed a sedan on the screen. They all came this way. Only (T)STE's had functioning icons in them, though. Wiring that in to a coupe is a PITA!

Good to know GM is that cheap.

Yeah, it sucks. There's no reason the GTP shouldn't have had functioning icons. At any rate kid, this thing will work fine in your car, just get the other end of the harness.