Re-lense a mini-quad anyone done it? Anyone have a dead doner???

Breakdown

Miniquadlense.jpg

One of three things happened:

1.) This was the pop that I heard a week back on the highway and the missing bits were what sounded like a bunch of gravel being kicked by the car.

2.) This is pregnancy/miscarriage related.

3.) Possibly an ugly boy car that Amy refused to be involved with punched her. (Most likely)

For the record the light works 100% (otherwise I'd never ask) any chance this is possible or just put the new light in.

Does anyone have a new high-beam mini-quad kicking around or used but working?

If you're looking to save $ I could part with one or two of my dozen used spares (none have bulbs)

What brand was it? OEM, sylvania?

I think that it was a GE.

It was a lot easier to tell when there was still a lense there. I'm just putting packing tape over it for now.

Ideally that's what I'm looking for (someone's no bulb spare) since the bulb is still working and the housing appears to be in good condition.

IIRC I think that the cheapest that I can get this thing is about $45 around here - seriously.

I'll ping Jamie, Matt and Kuntzie and see if they have any help otherwise I'm probably interested in one of the spares.

Thanks for the help.

I didn't realize miniquads were of the big sealed kind.

Umm, yeah... Just like old trucks and cars... Go to Walmart or the parts store, and ask for a headlamp bulb...

H4351 - Low Beam

H4352 - High Beam