Console ideas?

SmoothSteve3

Hey Everybody-

I own a base model 1990 3.1 Liter Chevy Lumina. The gear shifter is up by the steering wheel. So ya know what this means? I have a LOT of space under the ashtray to work with. I want everyones opinions about what you think i should put in that empty space (I was thinking custom consoles, but have no clue about them)......and I'm serious, I've got a lot of room. The front has bench style seating, but I dont mind taking away the leg room of that middle person........lol........just give me ya'll's suggesstions.

SmoothSteve3

1990 Chevy Lumina

3.1 Liter V-6

Ride on White Lightning

those never sound good... good for show, but sound quality is shitty. if anything, make a custom console out of an amp rack and then have subs in the back. that looks better and is functional.

I was an installer for several years. I have learned the basics of what works and what doesnt.

- Justin

Check out the Low rider magazine on the stands right now. They got a good article for an amp stand. Although its for more than one amp its still pretty cool how they did it.