Most likely selling my car.

z34_nut

Basically in its current condition. I'm going to take a look at it hopefully this week to figure out the exact problem.. but I'm confident the shortblock is ok... and the noise is the top end. Timing belt is ok...

The car starts and drives... loud tick in the top end. Since it started, I've parked the car. Huge lack of time to invest in this. I've been so busy with my jobs I cannot find myself time for my own personal projects. If you guys are interested, I'll sell it. I want to sell this car to an enthusiast.... Clean CA title in hand.

Car is rust free... immaculate. Had the spoiler and bumper repainted because of fade. I've owned the car for 4 years.. put 30k on it...

Things that need attention:

94+ brakes

Tires

Dashboard stopped working except for the RPM gauge, and fuel (???) I have tried to fix this.. but I think it all needs to be re-wired from scratch. Just stopped working out of no-where. Odometer reads 168xxx.

Tick in engine

3rd gear syncro works 50% of the time... lol. If you rev match like you should... no issues... if you just jam it into gear (3rd gear only), it grinds.

The goods

Engine has about 60-70k on rebuilt shortblock.

Full Poly mounts

Factory 5-speed car

Custom AQ4 (9?) interior swap (including DIC)

Red interior lighting

Custom grey interior

Rear Coil Overs

Intrax springs up front

KYB GR2's

bigger sways

Amazing custom Magnaflow exhaust. Sounds perfect.

Clean, rust free body... undercraage looks showroom

Custom tuned

96+ fuel rails...

blah blah blah... lots of stuff here.

This car DOES handle better then my z06... by a large margin.

I've really wanted do a BIG turbo swap on this thing... but time never let me get to it... I've also been searching to find a z34 local here to swap everything over on and just sell the silver one as a roller... but I haven't found a z34 local in months...

This car DOES handle better then my z06... by a large margin.

I have lotsa trouble believing that

and many have... but take it from the owner of both cars pushing them to their limits...

This car is so hottt to! I need a loan.

Just curious but could you describe the "tick" more? Would this car make it across the country?

i wouldn't drive it. I figure I should at least check it out. It got progressively worse. Its in the top end. I personally think its a failing lifter.

Price? Current photos- inside & out, underhood? Where did you get progressive rate springs for the coilovers? Thanks

Car hasn't changed from here... basically at all.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2047018

The whole coil over system is built and designed by FFP. Proven to be one of the most effective ways to lower and improve handling and ride for a w-body.

ONCE AGAIN PRICE?!?!?!?!

lol, I'm looking for offers to be honest. I don't have a set price... and honestly, I need to see what the problem is right now. That will decide my final asking price. If I can fix it I will... and likely ask about 4k for it considering all the aftermarket components and work thats has been done to this car...

If broken... I'd like to see 2000-3000 depending on damage.