9C3 gauge into a 95 Z-34?

9lumina6

It's been done, but the wiring does need to be modified. Pretty easy I gather, just need a little bit of wiring know-how and some pin out diagrams. There is a few guys over on MyMonte that have done it, might want to PM them.

Yep, can be done, you need it to be from the right years though, 95-97, or 98-99. And yep a few people on mymonte could help you. Also Kuntzie has done it too... I think his is from a 98 though, and he was selling it. I wanted to buy it but then I kinda decided that all extra cash from here on is going into my new car.

you only have to tap into the wiring in the dash,

the pink wire from the on/off switch goes to the pink key hot wire in the main harness from the vehicle to the cluster main connection (use a test light to test both pink wires in the harness for the right one and splice in)

the purple wire from the on/off switch gets spliced to the gray and pink wires coming from the mini harness out of the digital cluster

the other switch for the odometer/reset has a black wire that can be chassis grounded

that same switch has a green wire that connects to the green wire of the same color from the digital clusters mini harness

that same switch has a white wire that connects to a white wire from the digital cluster mini harness

the cluster mini harness also has a blue and a gray/blue wire are to be spliced together.

there is also a black wire from the cluster mini harness that can be chassis grounded

there is a green wire from the mini cluster (dark green) that taps into the VSS sensor wire in the main vehicle harness. there are two dark green wires in that dash harness so you may have to guess, if i remember the pink hot wire you need and the vss green are right next to eachother at the connector so look at it first before you splice. you will also have to drill or make a hold to the left of the cluster to route the wires to the switch